Chiropractic Therapy in Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Chiropractic therapy is a non-surgical approach to treat nervous system and musculoskeletal disorders. It helps relieve chronic pain in the muscles, bones, joints, and connective tissues such as cartilage, tendons, and ligaments. Chiropractors are experts who specialize in giving chiropractic therapy.
Dr. Mande’s Ayurveda and Physiotherapy Clinic is well-known for its best chiropractic therapy in Vashi, Navi Mumbai. Our Medical Head, Dr. Kalpesh Mande, is a proficient ayurvedic doctor. Moreover, he is one of the best chiropractors in Vashi, Navi Mumbai. Dr. Mande has a decade of experience treating patients who complain of backache, neck pain, spine pain, and muscular strain using chiropractic therapy. Dr. Mande keeps himself updated with the latest technology and skills. He participates in seminars, courses, and workshops.
Dr. Kalpesh Mande has expertise in the following:
- Structural Integration
- European Osteopathy Technique
- Spine Panchakarma
- Spine manipulation mobilization
- Marma therapy
- Kochi method of Structural integration
Now, let’s know about chiropractic therapy, its benefits, and more.
What Happens During A Typical Chiropractic Therapy Session?
- A chiropractor in Vashi can review a patient's medical history. They can perform a physical examination during the first appointment.
- The chiropractor may require a patient's diagnostic tests, such as X-rays and others tests.
- It lists all the chiropractor measures to decide whether the person is eligible for treatment.
- Our chiropractor can make one or more modifications during the therapy. Modification is another term for adjustments.
- The adjustments are made to improve the quality and range of motion in the affected area.
- Most chiropractors use various techniques and manipulation, such as:
- Mobilization (moving a joint across the full range of motion)
- Non-manual therapies, like heat, ice, and electric stimulation
Benefits of Chiropractic Therapy
- Improves neck pain
- Reduces dependence on opioid pain relievers
- Relieves back pain
- Potential reduction of osteoarthritis symptoms
- Reduces headache symptoms
- More affordable therapy for chronic back pain
- Reduces scoliosis symptoms
Side-Effects of Chiropractic Therapy
There are no severe side effects of chiropractic therapy.
Some side effects include:
- Temporary pain in the treated areas
Why Choose Us for Chiropractic Therapy in Vashi, Navi Mumbai?
- Dr. Kalpesh Mande focuses on providing relief for chronic musculoskeletal pain using holistic techniques.
- Our ultimate goal is to provide mobility in body parts and improve the health of our patients.
- Dr. Mande focuses on the root of the problem. He may order various tests before engaging the patient in the treatment process.
- We specialize in offering the best chiropractic therapy in Vashi, Navi Mumbai, managing sports and neurorehabilitation, etc.
Book an appointment at Dr. Mande’s Ayurvedic & Physiotherapy Clinic to seek the best chiropractic therapy in Vashi, Navi Mumbai.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Which Are the Types of Pain That Chiropractors Treat?
Chiropractors are well-known for their skill in treating patients having chronic musculoskeletal pain. They also treat sports injuries, other muscle, ligament, and joint disorders. The advantages of chiropractic treatment go beyond this, as our core body structure affects overall function and wellness.
Can One Consult A Chiropractor in Vashi during Pregnancy?
Chiropractic adjustments have been found to enhance the pregnancy experience. It makes childbirth simpler for many pregnant women. The adjustments are made to fit the stage of pregnancy and the individual needs of each patient.
Is Chiropractic Care Appropriate for Children?
Chiropractic treatment may be beneficial to children. They are very physically active and subject to falls and blows due to daily activities and sports. Back and neck pain, stiffness, soreness, and irritation are all common signs of these types of injuries. Chiropractic treatment is often tailored to the specific needs of each patient. It is gentle when it comes to children.
Is Chiropractic Treatment Addictive?
Chiropractic therapy is not addictive. It is the same as exercise, a healthy diet, or brushing your teeth. Chiropractors advise testing the spine for subluxations regularly. It is beneficial for the overall well-being of an individual.