Men as fathers love us and give us a good living
Men as brothers protect us from all tides
Men as sons respect us and take care of us
Men as husbands love us unconditionally and make our incomplete life complete.
Men play so many vital roles in our lives! Their contribution to our health and happiness is immense.
But what about their health and happiness?
That's when Ayurveda comes into the picture. Ayurveda can help men live happier and healthier life.
This article discusses the ways suggested by the best Ayurvedic doctor in Navi Mumbai through which men can get healthier, happier, and longer lives.
How does Ayurveda help men lead healthier and happier life?
The following Ayurvedic tips help men to live a better and healthier life-
- Exercise regularly: If you wish to walk in the journey of life for longer periods and cover a larger distance, then you need to walk every day! Regular exercising and physical activities like walking are a must if you wish to live a healthier and longer life. Exercising keeps one's metabolism active by cleaning the srotas i.e. the transport channels in the body. It also helps in bringing sthiratva i.e. stability in our lives.
- Say no to smoking: It is essential to say no to smoking to say yes to living. It is essential to give up smoking if you do not wish to give up on your health and happiness. But how to give up smoking? Don't worry! Ayurveda has many solutions that help one quit smoking. Some of the solutions that Ayurveda offers to help quit smoking include dhumapana (medicinal cigarettes), making dietary changes, etc. Dhumapana is useful in fighting cravings. But it is recommended to try it only after consulting the best Ayurvedic doctor in Navi Mumbai.
- Avoid stress: It is essential for men to manage stress to live a happier and healthier life. One can manage stress by engaging in activities that one likes. Avoiding stress triggers can help manage stress in the short run but not in the long run. Confronting stress by visualizing stressful events and confronting it in real physical situations can help you in managing stress better. It eventually reduces your discomfort and anxiety and helps you seek comfort in situations that used to cause stress before. Ayurvedic herbs such as ashwagandha and Shatavari also help in reducing stress.
- Eat healthy to stay healthy: Ayurveda gives a lot of importance to Aahar or food. According to Ayurveda, food plays a huge role in one's health and happiness. The best Ayurvedic doctor in Navi Mumbai suggests one to include fruits and vegetables in their diet and stay away from sweets and junk foods for a happier, healthier, and longer life.
- Sleep well: What will happen to a vehicle that has not been used for months? The junk will grow on it and it wouldn't function properly. The same logic applies to humans as well. And so, we discussed, how exercise plays a huge role in one's health earlier in the article. But with exercising and movement, proper rest and sleep are also essential. What will happen if a vehicle is used a lot? It is likely to get spoiled as over-usage also is not good. It slows down the functioning of things. The same applies to humans as well. So, our body needs proper rest and sleep for it to function well. Staying away from gadgets and thinking about something good and positive before sleeping can help in getting good sleep. It is helpful to say prayers before sleeping. And 7-8 hrs. of sleep are a must to stay healthy.
- Embrace Ayurvedic herbs: Ayurvedic herbs such as Ashwagandha and Shilajit help in increasing energy levels of the body and leads to a healthier body. So, it is essential to embrace these Ayurvedic herbs for a healthier and longer life.
- Embrace positivity: Positivity is the key to happiness! To stay happy and positive, it is essential to be around positive people and have a positive environment around them. It is essential to embrace love, kindness, and compassion and erase anger, jealousy, etc. to live a happier, healthier, and positive life!
- Connect with yourself: If you wish to stay connected to this world for long, it is essential to get disconnected from it at times and connect with yourself. Finding yourself is the first step to finding happiness. So, it is essential to connect with yourself and find and know yourself to find and connect with happiness. Yoga and meditation help you connect with yourself, thus helping you in connecting with happiness and bliss.
- Prevention is better than cure: We all have heard and read the phrase that prevention is better than cure. Prevention saves us from big problems and costs. So, it is necessary to go for regular medical check-ups and tests to avoid giving rise to health complications. Regular tests and check-ups help to diagnose and address medical issues at an earlier stage thus saving one from bigger health problems and costs.
- Seek help from an Ayurvedic doctor: It is essential to seek help from an ayurvedic doctor by visiting an Ayurvedic clinic in Vashi for your health issues. The sooner the problem is addressed, the better it is. Ayurveda offers a variety of solutions to treat different health problems and suggests making lifestyle and dietary changes for improving one's immune system and for living a healthier life.
As men play a huge and important role in one's life and give one a happy and healthy life, taking care of their health and happiness is a must. By following the ayurvedic tips mentioned in the article, men can live a happier, healthier, and longer life. Ayurveda is a path to a happier and healthier life. So, it is essential to walk on the path of Ayurveda and seek Ayurvedic treatment from the best Ayurvedic doctor in Navi Mumbai to lead a happier and healthier life and reach the destination of ultimate bliss and peace!